View Single Post
  #28   ^
Old Mon, Sep-14-09, 01:52

Plan: dr. Boz Keto Continuum
Stats: 265/226/165 Female 175 centimeters
BF:53/46.8/21
Progress: 39%

I started today. Maybe the two-week "induction" with the shakes will help me off this darn stall...

I have a couple problems, though. I saw too late the admonission not to buy protein powders sweetened with aspartame. I went back and checked the three boxes in my kitchen cupboard, and yes, just one sweetener, and you guessed it, aspartame. I've never had any bad reactions from it that I can remember, so I'll take the two weeks and keep a close eye on myself to check for side effects.

Also, here in Norway "free" amino acids are illegal. You can't get them. I *might* be able to order some from abroad and have it "slip through" the tolls... Haven't decided yet.

And sugar-free coffee syrups? Forget it. I asked at two of the closest thing we have to Starbucks, and the baristas had no clue. They were like, can't you order that somewhere? Yes, I said, I already know that, my question was do you know of any place HERE that I can get them. Nope.

I'm a little confused about the fat content of weeks 3 and 4.

The abstinence(s) will do me good, and I will probably use the Cure as licence to deny myself for a bit longer than just the first weeks.