View Single Post
  #18   ^
Old Thu, Sep-09-10, 09:29

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 170/160/135 Female 5"5"
BF:
Progress:

I shouldn't tell you, because, if you'd read the book then you'd know what blocking is. My entire message IS don't go by what you hear, NEVER JUST TAKE GUAI BECAUSE SOMEONE YOU KNOW GOT BETTER. YOU HAVE TO READ THE BOOK FIRST.
Do you have Fibro? Are you dirt poor? Do you want the book? EBAY has many for cheap. Or your Library. They don't care HOW you bet the book.
It is a miracle, after you walk a bit through a hellish period, just like chemo-therapy, only worse than that. So you must be a really strong-willed person, you must be able to take off work for about 6 months. And there is a lot you have to do before you place an order for your Guai. The doc who has been refining this for 50 years has got it down to the cheapest and easiest that he will be able to as he is now 84. No, you don't need to meet with a doctor. But if you google a Fibro Doc in your area and call and ask if they provide Gaui services, then you are golden.
The doc totally disagrees with me on these points and says it's not that bad...etc. But I say, you gotta be ready in case it does get bad on some days.
If you have access to all sort of Rx meds, do not stop taking them. You may need pain pills or something for anxiety, and more. Imagine your Fibro going backwards at super speed.
That is what is feels like. Blocking is just using a product that binds to the same receptors as the medicine, so you end up wasting time and pills if you are touching or consuming a plant or body product that acts on those precious receptors where the med needs to go.