View Single Post
  #23   ^
Old Sun, Sep-02-01, 10:58

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 73/58/57
BF:
Progress: 94%
Default Any more?

I am soooo looking forward to meeting you all next Saturday.

Some final thoughts ... if you have any please let me know.

I would like this to be a fun time.

However I am aware we will be expected to post a photo on the Board. Naturally they all want to see our beautiful faces. Give it some thought. I myself do not have a digital camera or a scanner so would be unable to post it. Assuming you would all be happy to have your photo online in the first instance, would you prefer it to be faceless (there are some on the board!), bodiless or top to toe? We'll take a vote on the day.

Secondly I manage to put spices into almost everything I cook. I just wanted to put out feelers about how you feel about them. Naturally I would make it mild but wondered how you all feel? I can lock the Spice cupboard away if anyone doesn't like Indian? But do let me know. Menu is quite simple. Curried chicken drumsticks, Devilled eggs and nuts. Assorted herbal teas, tea and coffee for drinks.

You are welcome to bring a recipe or a LC dish of your choice or anything else you wish to share but most important is that you yourselves come.

I have some homework for you all. Learn the words of my favourite dance - adapted to LC of course. We'll see how things go but I'd like to teach you the movements that go with the words - you will enjoy it ... I promise!

May the road rise beautifully for you
May the wind be always on your back
May the sun shine warmly upon your face
May the rain fall softly on your rice fields
And until we meet again
May you be supported on your LC journey.

Finally I think you all have the address.