View Single Post
  #102   ^
Old Sun, Dec-04-22, 16:09

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

I"M HERE! 1.5 miles from Folly beach! OMG the location!
Work will be a 25-30 minute drive- over a bridge that overlooks the Marina- beautiful.

It was a 5.5 drive, after an hour finish loading the car. Then I got here was like hummmmn, there were tires, and trash and old rusty crap laying everywhere near the back door. No green space for the dog and I was like- OH HECK no!!!!!! Complete trailer trash.......I had the WRONG ADDRESS

So- the digs, spacious, LOCATION LOCATIONLOCATION. Whis it would be a bit lighter out for a bit longer so I could visit the beach! The kitchen could use a face lift, but very workable. All new super size TV's in the living room and both bedrooms. Good space for walking pooch. It is a large townhouse. They have put some money in it. I think the kitchen is the last thing to update. New washer and dryer coming Tue. Again LOCATION!

2 blocks down is a place I CAN'T wait to try. Martins BBQ- it looks amazing. Authentic BBQ- yes please. There is a Harris Teeter and Publix within a mile, Chick Fliet, Star Bucks and All the usual places including a PetSmart.

Sun going down- 5pm now. Need to finish unloading car and organize tonight. Yup- My moves are so the same. I am just going to copy and paste it for the next one! HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Thinking about you ladies, and how many moves I have included you on!!!!

You would be proud! After an hour of fussing around to get internet up and working, will a packed car and driving, I still went to the grocery and bought some hamburger and cooked. Bought eggs, butter, coconut milk, and a ribeye for tomorrow.

Priority for tomorrow- see the beach!

Personals tomorrow- sorry was a selfish post. I get a travel /move pass! HAHAHAH

Later! - Can't wait to tell you all about the island tomorrow!