View Single Post
  #99   ^
Old Sat, Dec-03-22, 16:17

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Well- and wow what a day.

The movers were 2 hours late, then it started raining. Awesome.
IT is done and over with. I am happy though my storage unite is big enough with a tad extra space that we didn't have to SHOVE and push stuff in like the last time. I went up a space. ROUGH day though to say the least.

After 5 hours loading and driving to storage unit and unloading to the 2nd floor I am more than tire. This is my 2nd day of ZERO sleep. I feel like the walking dead.

I have internet, blow up bed, clothes for tomorrow, and my coffee pot ready to brew for tomorrow.

I have jammies on and will roll outta bed and put the last few items in the trunk and hit the road. I have the car 98% packed. Just what I am using tonight and in the morning. READY YO ROLL AGAIN!!!!!
Honestly this has happened so fast, and with all the hoops I have had to do it has been task filled days. On an emotional level I know I have not processed it all yet. It will hit me as I bounce into Charleston and wonder what I have gotten myself into.

lololol -

Tired ladies............ Personals when I recover just a bit. Tomorrow is a 6 hour travel day. No promises other than a hi I am here.

Trig- I am thinking about you and the kiddo and Bolt right now. Hoping for a gentle and easy transition for your little guy. He has been a great and good boy for you. You are honoring him by giving him dignity in his passing. HUGS and MORE hugs. We all want that dignity when our time goes ya know! Just wanted to let you know my thoughts are with you and the fam.

Time to chill and watch something on my laptop.