View Single Post
  #112   ^
Old Wed, Apr-20-11, 20:29

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 374/365/250 Male 71 inches
BF:
Progress: 7%

Hi, everyone.

Made a promise to myself that I was going to do this and stick to it for good. After what seems like months of nonstop family emergencies, illness, and my own nasty habit of twisting every little life "inconvenience" into a reason to put off making a lifestyle change, I'm tired of it.

I'm finally at "that place". I've got a long way to go, but I'm ready. I want to do this. More importantly, I need to do this.

Trying to work my way from 374 down to 250 as an intermediate goal. We'll see how much further I can go when I reach that milestone.

I know that it's going to be an uphill battle. Some members of my family aren't convinced that this is the right thing, others are trying to push me to abandon it. I've tried everything else, and the only time I've had any amount of success is while carefully watching my carb intake.

I know I'll mess up and stumble; I've been there before. The important thing is to know that's when I do, it's not the end of it. I have to dust myself off and pick things up right where I left off.

Thanks.