View Single Post
  #119   ^
Old Tue, Oct-09-18, 18:12

Plan: Southbeach diet
Stats: 425/202/160 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 84%

Hi Janet and izzy,
Just quickly checking in!! Doing ok and on track. Glad to see you guys posting. I need to make a point of doing more posting!!!

Eating up the low carb meatloaf that fiancee made weeks ago. I had that leftover some leftover mashed cauliflower and veggies. Threw those in meal prep containers and in the freezer. I've been lazy and not feeling like making lunches so I've been grabbing them. I just took out the last container of zucchini soup out of the freezer . Hoping to find more zucchini at the farmers market Saturday to make soup and zoodles for the freezer for winter. Also hoping to.find some basil , more spaghetti squash, cauliflower (Going to rice and freeze) and some fresh tomatoes.

I had a rough patch with eating recently. We are all human ladies ! It is just important that we go right on track as soon as possible. You guys are amazing! You just basically have been getting right back on track and you both keep posting!! Definitely an example I need to follow! Thank you guys again.for being here!

~-)-)------- Rose for the both of you