Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #98   ^
Old Sun, Aug-12-18, 16:30

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Ohhhhhhh TRIG- Sooooooooo Sorry you aren't having that dream vacay! However you have had some super trips this summer. Hot for dam sure. I think everyone is doing the before school starts last summer fling! Although school has started here in Atlanta.

Sorry about the kiddo- We saw the jelly fish in St. Simon a month ago. Lucky though we didn't get hit. Sounds like your kiddo got it bad!!!!! URGHhhhhhh- wonder if she just wondered into a school of them. Do jelly fish travel in a group? Makes me hurt for her! I would cry too!!!!!!!
How many more day are you there. No offense- but I am not a fan of Myrtle beach- for the exact reason you stated. Over crowed and not very pretty.

Nic- glad you put down your DOT. Some days that is all we can do!
What do you think is causing the vertigo? Drink a ton of water!!!!
Hope you feel better tomorrow!!!!

Lori- What a SWEET story about the hubby!!!!! Did you know right then and there? How cool? I have found that the first dates- some of them have been cool- but then my head gets in the way and I end up not going on a second date. Sighhhhhhhh How story book for you!
I have never heard of a hydration tablet- salt tablets- if that is what you are talking about. HOWEVER I have heard that a high alkaline water hydrates more that other water. gets into the cell better. I have found I love the taste of high alkaline water. I just can't do tap water anymore. Unless the grid goes down and it's the only thing between me and death maybe. I can smell the chlorine and floride in in- gross. But if the grid goes down - now of us will have water- so I guess it doesn't matter!!!!

Ok- I chowed on crab and scallops. So full I took a 20 minute snooze and then took a walk. Came back cleaned up the kitchen- and ready to watch a movie. Been a wonderful day!

Till tomorrow!!!!