Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #95   ^
Old Sun, Aug-12-18, 09:12

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

On for a sec guys. Old computer, other ones are down for the count, have to fix or buy new but the ancient 15+ Dell IS THE one working LOL

hot as heck here

fab time

just ate 3 chicken legs fresh off the grill. hubby marinated in peach cider but could not taste no sweet or peach, but the MOISTED legs off the grill ever.

VERY!!!! Very very crowded here. MB state park is way near the main myrtle beach condo and downtown fun area and just packed to the max. Will not do this again but fun to see the changes they made from the old times we were here.

having NY steaks on the grill tonight and have some sides for family, I will have grilled shrimp with my steak.

SO BUSY one can not even THINK of driving out on Hwy 17 during the weekend. tomorrow and thru the week we will explore more and do things. Again, ain't doing this place ever again, I CAN NOT take a zillion kids and packed solid cg. Not me ever. Fun time but won't be repeated LOL Hermit gal here. Want no one around on my camping trips

Lori, so cool on your DH story!!! love reading it! Also great he tried your walk.run regime. You rock the exercise on this board but I bet Jaz will come close now with her NEW treadmill, hmm, will she? HAHA should be interesting on that exercise schedule for ya'll.

Jaz, YOU ARE SO smart to put money on your food. KEY is eat the best ya ever age and DO NOT limit food, eat til super full and happy. That will get you past your week to gain way more control to get keto back and it will take like a month to get FULL true keto.....so figure a month of making it 'all about you!' in the food dept and then things flip better.

You are a zc'er rocker for sure

ok did not read back on posts but saw those so I gotta bale, off to beach to swim now. just love the ocean and salt air and high heat and --it all

saying hi to everyone off I go, busy busy on vacay!!