View Single Post
  #710   ^
Old Mon, Apr-13-20, 03:59

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Oh what a night that didn't include sleep. My phone started blowing up about 2 with tornado warnings. Then I am on the "list for the hospital too- they got a tornado too! NO SLEEP- I crawled back into bed at 4- alarm went off at 5. OMG- just get me through this day!

There was a lot of damage in Mississippi, and Alabama, and Ga. I haven't heard what that looks like here. I know there are power outages all over the state.

I have to be there early today. Means I have to leave here about 645.URghhhhhhhhhhhhh-

Blue- You are so right, if I had been traveling right now it would now be good in this time. It almost happened too. I had housing set up and everything. I am glad to be home at this time.

How was your movie? I know NIC saw it too. I can't remember if she liked it or not. Yum on the Easter pizza.
How is your writing coming along?
SNOW are you kidding????- no thanks. Although I could go fo a snow day about now!

Lori-- sounds like your day yesterday was perfect. Nothing wrong with a nap either!!!! The older I get the more I love them! HAHAHA. So nice you had a nice time with Betty! The dinner sounded like a hit!
Where did you order from? Everything was closed here. I mean everything except gas stations.
Glad sis is hanging in!

NIC- how was your weekend? See above post to you!

Trig- did you get the storms we got? rough!!!- Hope all is well there!
-----------------------------------------------------
Now the storms are gone we have the gusting winds. Now supposed to stay dry now for the next week.

Made up a batch of crack slaw, and some salmon. I should be good through Wed.

Oh just to get through this day. I do not function without sleep.
Back later after work- NEED some extra coffee.

Have a good one ladies!

EDIT- CROSS POSTED LORI- see above- it was bad. thankfully the only thing I lost was sleep. I am cranky though. But safe!