#21   ^
Old Sun, Mar-28-10, 15:42

Plan: Atkins (DANDR)
Stats: 290/141/130 Female 65.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 93%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie-B
I was on Induction for the 1st time in years last week (3/21 to 3/27) and two days out of the seven my carbs were over 20. Do I need to not count last week and start over until I get it right? Also, I'm eating 2 eggs & 2 sausages every morning with coffee. Would it be better to eat something else for breakfast sometime?

I would not restart your first 14 days on induction just because you ate over 20 (net??) carbs as long as you are sticking to the rules and limits of foods on the allowed list. Dr Atkins picked that number as being the number most people would get into ketosis eating, and you might have a much higher CLL than that.

The only reason to change your breakfast I reckon would be if think you might get bored with it I tend to eat the same thing for a few days then change to something different just for variety but many people eat the same old same old for weeks with no problems.

As long as the sausages are not like the ones we get in Britain which nearly all contain wheat in some form as a bulking filler