View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sun, Oct-22-06, 11:59

Plan: Own Diet
Stats: 254/254/132 Female 178cm [5'10" ft.in.]
BF:
Progress: 0%

i haven't read the "Just for women" book yet, so i'm not sure about all the stuff that goes on in there, but this is just a short description of the book on Michel's website;

Michel Montignac bas become well-known through the publication of his previous best-sellers denouncing the errors of conventional diets and explaining that you only have to change eating habits to lose weight.

By giving a new orientation to his already famous MONTIGNAC METHOD, the author of Eat Yourself Slim... And Stay Slim! goes even further in the application of his nutritional principles, especially as far as women are
concemed. Their particular physiology has led him to adapt the principles of the Method to their various stages of development throughout life: adolescence, maternity, menopause, third age.

This "special" edition just for women is directed to all those women who think that slimming is more difficult for them than for men, whereas it is simply different.

Over and above the specific measures needed to return permanently to normal weight, female readers will find in this book a goldmine of advice to help them remain young, beautiful and in good health, as well as lose their cellulite, all through a wise choice of foods.

The Montignac Method, which bas been further developed, can now be considered to be a preventive approach, with a view to overall health.

i would love it if you posted the cheesecake recipe, but i'll save it in my recipe file until i lost most of m weight.

i'll deffinately post some recipes once i've tried them out. they all look really yummy and surprisingly easy to prepare...