View Single Post
  #31   ^
Old Mon, Feb-13-12, 13:04

Plan: N/A
Stats: 150/150/150 Female N/A
BF:
Progress:
Default Not giving up.. not sure where to turn.

Thank you for posting your message. I have been battling what the medical community calls Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia. In truth what I feel I have is systemic and/or gastronomic candida overgrowth. I have tried probiotics and have had a slight relief and then they seemed to stop working. The only thing that seems to help is continuous us of raw garlic. But as you can imagine that gets old real fast. I once went to a gastroenterologist and he had scheduled me 3 times to have a endoscope but I wasn't able to have the any of the required bowel movements needed to do the endoscope. After trying 3 times with the solution they give to have bowel movements and failing the doctor told me there was nothing he could do. I am planning to go to a different G.I doc and tell him the problems and I don't know if there is any hope. I truly feel my issues are coming from candida in the gut. I have inflammation and pain throughout my body and my stomach is just not right. Is there any help you can suggest?
Sponsored Links