View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Sep-02-19, 20:24
Registered Member

Plan: keto/low carb
Stats: 306/272/195 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 31%

8/29 was the last day in August I weighed.

8/1 289.2
8/29 294.1
9/1 DNW
9/2 293.9

Today was my first day back to eating right.
August was not a good month for me. Starting school has been tough. New school. New grade-level. New subjects. New kids.
I was teaching 6th grade math, 6 class a day, all advanced/high kids. About 170 students total.
Now I'm teaching 5th grade math, science and social studies, 2 classes a day, low-level and special ed. kids. About 43 students total.
TOTALLY different ball game.

I'm challenged and love that part. Its just SO MUCH TO DO! Once I get rolling it will be fine.
We have 4 teachers total in our 5th grade pod. I swap with a young, first year teacher. He's fantastic! He's teaching the English/Reading part and I'm doing the Math/Science part. There is another two teachers that do the same as we do. I'm doing the Science plans right now and the other math/science teacher is doing the math plans. It took me about 5 hours today to plan two weeks of science plans. My daily schedule is really nice. School starts at 7:20. I teach until 12:30. Then lunch, recess, and then the kids go to special classes (fine arts or PE). Then they come back and go home! Nice!

My foot has been bad. If you may recall, I have a spur that causes some intense tendonitis. It burns! Wednesday I could barely walk. I am wearing a medical boot all day. I thought I would have to take off work Thursday but ibuprofen and staying off it most of the morning helped enough. My next podiatrist appointment is in 2 weeks.

I hope to have some time to read though and catch up some Wednesday. Tuesday is church so I'll likely miss yall tomorrow.