vlcd1 179
vlcd2 175.8 (blip day)
vlcd3 175.6
vlcd4 174.8
vlcd5 173
vlcd6 172
vlcd7 171.2
vlcd8 170

Since this is the first time I've done the diet, the first few days of vlc were pretty hard. I was thinking and fantasizing about food a lot and couldn't have gotten by without the fruit as a snack.

I do eat egg whites. In salads or by themselves. There are absolutely no carbs or fat in them and only 17 calories per egg white. I just can't see why that would be bad.

I cook/steam my protein and leafy greens mostly in chicken broth with seasonings. Otherwise I use Pam but the flavor isn't as satisfying. I'm eating lean beef, allowed fishes as well as canned in water tuna and chicken.

I'm mixing lemon juice and a bit of dijon mustard for salad dressings. I have a tablespoon of evaporated milk in one of my cups of coffee everyday just so I can have one REAL cup that satisfies me. That's a no no and if my weight loss stalls I will eliminate that. I'm not drinking nearly enough water at this point, so will have to work on that.

I'm still using my thyroid and HRT creams. Facial moisturizer seems to be fine. I'm not exercising much, a bit of walking.

Love reading all your posts and congrats on all the good work and losses here!