#10   ^
Old Tue, Dec-04-18, 11:45

Plan: Banting
Stats: 302/187/187 Male 175cm
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by trytryagai
Thank you! So much fun to read! Altho, I am super curious, is the cream and chocolate syrup enough liquid to blend the ice and avocado with? Perhaps you have an industrial strength blender! (On my bucket list.)

My smoothies do indeed tend to come out quite thick, to the point where I can pretty much eat them with a spoon. But you could always add more water to thin it out a bit if you wanted.

And my blender is actually on the cheaper end. I never owned one until I picked mine up on sale earlier this year, just for the purpose of trying out smoothies. I'd been looking for a way to incorporate avocado into my diet and this finally turned out to be a winner for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trytryagai
With my luck, I would probably have an inflammatory affect from the chocolate syrup, depending on the ingredients, but I bet I would honestly lose several lbs in one week, if ALL I ate was salmon and spinach for 3-7 days (Assuming no condiments that I would react to, and only water). I admittedly, am trying to re-find the self control and discipline that I once had.

I've tried mixing up the frequency of both the salmon+spinach and the smoothies over the course of my journey, but as I wrote previously, it didn't make any more noticeable difference for me. As the saying goes, it can be possible to have too much of a good thing.