View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Dec-02-18, 15:19

Plan: Hybrid
Stats: 179/173/120 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress:
Default Your FAVORITE EASY meals for scale drops the next day (if a thread exists, pls direct

Hello,

Ages ago, I found a thread on a low carb message board, where posters were sharing their favorite easy dinners, before a next morning weigh in, where they could pretty much count on a scale drop.

I am not sure if it was on this forum, or a now defunct other forum, that was online.

If this thread was on this forum, could someone help me find it? I've just spent ages looking, so now just gave up and decided to post the question here. If I'm asking in the wrong section, please forgive me.

The only thing I remember about that former thread, is that one person mentioned that ground beef always produced a drop, for them. That resonated with me, as it has done the same for me, in the past.

So yes, your favorite easy meals (stove top, microwave, or toaster oven - preferably 5 ingredients or less, as I walk to grocery shop) before a weigh in, to see a weight loss affect? Thank you.

Today is Sunday, and I would really like to eat super simple, weight loss promoting meals this next week, Mon-Sat of this week, using your favorite simple meals that have worked for YOU before weigh ins.

Thanks! (See background below, for more info.)

Background:

I started exploring low carb way back in HS/College. Following a mixture of concepts and plans (low carb, Paleo, Keto, THM/Carb Cycling, AIP Paleo, Leptin Reset/Jack Kruse ) I have successfully lost weight, and/or controlled weight, 2-3 different times in my life. I have several issues going on that can make it harder, such as hashimotos (taking T4 + T3, and just started taking LDN again), Menstrual issues (high dose birth control), Gluten intolerant (1 burger/sandwich on regular bread will make me gain 3 lbs of inflammation), I used to run at least 3 miles a day, 50 lbs ago...but now, any strenuous exercise makes me gain instant inflammation weight. I also had Lyme disease.

I put diet on the back burner 3 or 4 years ago, and as I'm getting back into it, mostly just need to live the truth I already know: Dilgent to take thyroid meds, stay gluten free, and any other foods that cause me inflammation (I did an elimination diet about 6 years ago, and some meals definitely cause me more inflammation than others, but as long as I'm gluten free and low carb, I can lose weight, even with foods that aren't ideal for me).

I was 120 lbs and running 3 miles a day, 4 years ago. Today, I am 173 lbs, walk to the store or errands a few times a week, and otherwise have 4 years of gluten and carbs (plus terrible stress) to blame this massive weight gain on.

I'm tired of the excuses I've been making, and am determined to at least drop a few lbs, before January, so that I can at least begin to feel in control again.
Sponsored Links