View Single Post
  #2067   ^
Old Sun, Nov-29-20, 18:34

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Evening!

Getting ready to settle in and watch a sappy Christmas Movie. I watched one last night and it was pretty cheesy, but I still finished it!!!!

I picked up everything I need for about 2 weeks. freezer STOCKED with bacon, beef, and fish, frozen green beans, Brussel sprouts and more shrimp. I picked frozen veggies over fresh as the fresh gets tossed 80% of the time. This way if I want it I can take a little out of a bag and cook it and be over it.

It's pouring here. POURING!!!!!!- It has been gray all day, but didn't start raining until about an hour ago.
I was able to get all my supplies in ..........stopped at Krogers curbside, pharmacy meds, Trader Joes for wine and spices and oil, they are high end at rock prices! LOVE TJ!!!!!

Today was not a great WOE day. I got emotional over a situation and ate emotionally. Not off the rails- but enough to toss me off the horse.
Tomorrow is a new day.

Back on the horse tomorrow.
No need to respond- just an update.

So those steaks are still waiting for tomorrow- and I will surely not waste those!

Nothing else shaking around here.
Interested in hearing about the job tomorrow during the interview. I have a ton of questions.

Other than that- I will hit up my trading in the morning and see what I can do with that. I love it- awesome hobby. Sorta like chess.
Speaking of- Any of you watch The Queens Gambit?
It was a great movie!

Ok- I am good. MY LIFE, MY BEST