View Single Post
  #2063   ^
Old Sun, Nov-29-20, 05:02

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Got my butt out of bed early this morning. DH left at 5:30 to go hunting. There are just a couple Sundays that they are able to hunt and this is one of them. Anyway, I've been pretty much awake since around 3. Not sure what that is about. Oh well, I had 5+ hours of good sleep.

We're going to try the golf thing again today. I hope the sun warms things up quickly, as it's only 32 degrees right now. Brrr! That rain shower that chased us off the course yesterday was short lived and by the time I got home and took a shower, the sun was out and it was beautiful! ARGHH!!!

Since DH leaves so early to go hunting, I need to stop up to Betty's to bring in her newspaper and make sure she has some breakfast......if she's awake. I'll check in on her around 8.

I think I made a mistake in buying the Bailey's Irish Cream.....OMG....does that ever taste good in coffee! I had a cup after I got home yesterday and then a cup of decaf after dinner. There is sugar galore in it, but I only use a splash in a cup of coffee. Plus...it's expensive! $25 for a bottle that's not all that big. A good reason to make it last as long as possible.

I'll pop back in later to see what you all are up to. Have good days!