View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Aug-13-10, 18:24

Plan: optimal
Stats: 157/147/145 Male 65
BF:
Progress:

Hello everyone and hello Sean, My name is Joe and Would be glad to compare notes with you am here to learn more re leaky gut. I have other issues, but I believe the leaky gut is causing me the most problems and I have to try and address it first.
So I am new here too and appreciate any helpful suggestions. I was reading an older post by citruskiss and thought she put out some good information that I am going to try. I ordered the book she suggested, forget the title right now, but also I am gong to follow up with increasing the amount of L glutamine along with trying the butric acid supplement. I actually ordered butraid by nutricology. I am hoping this helps. I do realize that there have been some offending foods/snacks that I absolutely have to stay away from.
This is sort of a new approach for me, as I also have been dx'd with lyme, but the reactions to offensive foods are too severe and fast for it not to be an immune reaction in my mind.
Would love to be able to compare notes with you Steve and hopefully we can learn much more from the kind people in this forum.
God bless,
Joe