View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Mon, Jul-06-09, 22:33
I've decided

Plan: LC
Stats: 235/137.6/130 Female 5' 5"
BF:haven't a clue
Progress: 93%

When you go to enter in your 'custom food' in a day's food entries, you need to select from the drop-down list - click on 'serving' or whatever your particular serving size is. My PLAN remembers what your 'serving size' was when you entered in the new custom food item.

As an example - I've created a custom food item for Boulder brand breakfast sausage links, with it's custom size, and for the serving size listed on the packaging. But, when I go to actually enter in that food into my breakfast or lunch or whatever, I still have to select 'serving' from the drop down list, and from there, I still need to enter in the quantities of 'serving' that I ate. Meanwhile, I'm given the option of various weights/portions from the drop down list.

You're right about this - but it's not a bug. It's just that you still need to tell My PLAN that you had a 'serving' and how many of those you had at a particular meal. Or, if you just had a hundred grams or whatever.

Hope I'm not confusing things - just a wee bit tricky to realize that you still need to select from the drop down list when entering in that food for a meal.