#37   ^
Old Mon, Jun-01-20, 16:45

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Tones
Yeah, everyone is jumping on him about that. He is the WORST salesperson ever, and it kind of adds to his charm, LOL.

I'm not even sure he put his name anywhere on the new website!

I think he wants people to really think eating protein and keeping carbs and fat (energy foods) in check. Not a great way to put it, though.

I swear, I was SO SHOCKED when he put out his book and titled it P:E. Like, that isn't catchy. I thought his book, if he ever, ever got around to it, after all these years of having a website called this, would be called BURN FAT NOT SUGAR. But, he didn't call it that! LOL.

Since we are going to pile on him for his pathetic marketing, P:E means Price : Earnings Ratio to me and anyone with a basic interest in the stock market. Total confusion when I first saw it on a meme.
Burn fat, Not sugar is good because as you say it has been the name of his website. Or Better, as Deborah suggests the word protein should probably be in the title somewhere!

But definitely low energy and P:E are two of the worst titles! Maybe that he now has a real book publisher they will require a title change ... it would certainly help understanding what the book is all about.