View Single Post
  #33   ^
Old Wed, Mar-05-03, 17:41

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 216/213/160
BF:
Progress: 5%
Default I found it easier to quit

I'm not bragging because I know I'm only 1 smoke away from being a smoker again, but I find it easier to quit while doing the LC induction at the same time. Maybe I'm just a bit of a masacist *whip thundering in my ear*, "Yes, mistriss!"

The first couple of days are hell , there is nothing you can do about it. Go on the atkins diet, or any other LC diet that lets you eat as much as you want. You will feel like garbage but you can stuff yourself till you think your going to then it's easier to fall asleep.

While your at it try to make new kinds of foods, the kind where you have to read the instructions over and over. Try to make it something that takes a while to make. Since I don't cook, buffalo wings was my 3 day poison. Planning the meal and cooking it takes time. If you don't have all the ingrediants either skip them or try to make something else. Do not go to the store to buy ingrediants!

Now for the stress. Again there is nothing you can do, you will feel like hell for 2 or 3 days. There is a very fun, and can be time consuming way (all natural), of relieving stress. I'll just hint at it to keep this a rated G thread , but I can tell you it works. If nothing else when done right, it will a make you tired. Sleeping addict is definately better than raging addict.