View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Wed, Jul-02-03, 15:05
ArtificiallyFlavored

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 260/252/200 Female 5' 5"
BF:
Progress: 13%

I can't say I have ever cheated while on here. I've only had one 2 or 3 day period where I did cheat, and it was this past weekend. I was either on my way out of town or out of town, so I COULDN'T be here... otherwise, I probably wouldn't have cheated.

I knew I was going to give in and cheat some over the weekend, was even looking forward to it... but none of it wat that good.

Friday, my buddy and I (ok, so I refrain from calling him my "boyfriend", it's just because we have made such a point of being a couple withOUT being a couple... lol) got some takeout Chinese. I didn't do too bad, I got beef and brocoli and only took about 3 bites of the steamed rice... Oh, and I ate a fortune cookie (those were always a weak spot for me).

Saturday on the way to Columbus, OH, we hit McDonalds and he bought a big thing of chicken nuggets... I ate about 3 or 4 of them while I was driving. I did refrain from the BBQ sauce, even though I asked for it.

Saturday in Ohio... had a lemon shake-up at the convention... another one of those things I could never pass up. MEANT to take some splenday with me and have them make one with it instead of the sugar, but... well I forgot.

Sunday, still in Ohio, I had a smoothie to drink (banana, OJ, pineapple and coconut blended with crushed ice) I thought it would be really good, it smelled great, but... you know I really didn't enjoy it either.

Sunday, before we left Ohio, I ordered a ham and cheese omelette and OF COURSE didn't realize it would come with toast... so I ate one slice of toast with butter. I did pass on the jelly.

Overall, I don't think I really blew it or anything, I didn't break out the oreos or have a hot fudge sundae... I even avoided all the yummy looking pastries in the coffee shop. I guess I ate more like I was on maintenance than Ongoing weight loss, so I don't feel too bad.