#34   ^
Old Sat, May-04-19, 10:11

Plan: Atkins DANDR
Stats: 210/194/160 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 32%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Arielle
Bob-- can u share any brand names for the cheeses. Im batting zero so far-- all domestic cheeses so far.

Though last night I put some time into thinking of better options to increase my chances of successfully finding better cheeses-- and remembered there is a cheese shop about 20 minutes away. Figure I wont be able to leave such a shop with out dropping 30-50$, so need to plan ahead for that excursion.

See if you can find any with raw milk
In high school I worked at Hickery Farms in the mall. In those days they were truly a cheese shop with probably 30-40 cheeses and we were encouraged to sample all of them. I remember the light bulb moment when I realized that after sampling all of the different flavors every day I worked, I was not hungry after work. Then I realized that I was loosing weight and I was not fat then at all. So that was the dawning of wondering why when I thought I would gain, not loose.

You don't need much so just buy a 1/4 a lb of a couple of types and try them. It's the different flavors that satisfy the taste buds with less in quantity and more in quality.