#1   ^
Old Mon, Feb-06-17, 07:00

Plan: Atkins 20
Stats: 141/132.6/125 Female 63
BF:
Progress: 53%
Default Question for YOU!

Hi! Let's have some fun!

I want to know what WORKS for you on the Atkins Induction. I am in this for the long haul (been on induction for a month), know this works, but it is slow for me. So, I want to hear what everyone's favorite foods are, what really works- breakfast, lunch or supper! And snacks too! Secrets, tips, etc.! Here is my little list...

-just found pre-made spinach artichoke dip! OMG! 2T is 1g of carbs! But I treat it like cheese because it has a lot of that in it. Great with mini dukes or celery. Warm it up! Game changer snack.

-"Butter Steak". Seriously, when I make these it is no where near feeling like a "diet". A lot of supermarkets have discounted or "eat or freeze by" specials and this is where I find great deals on yummy steak. I fry them up in butter (a little cold to get the grill going up here) and usually just eat them with steamed veggies--perfect supper.

-So, I do eat some nuts. And I am telling ya, Macadamias and pecans are just divine. With the fiber, it keeps your carb count low, a small amount works so nice on top of a salad. Wow.

-Coconut oil in your coffee. Okay, this is a big one. I did the research on it and tried it. I think this is what is really doing a positive number on my weight loss. And I like it.

Now......GO! Your turn please! I need ideas! Thanks!
Sponsored Links