View Single Post
  #99   ^
Old Tue, Jun-18-19, 21:11

Plan: Dr. Westman
Stats: 280/170/170 Female 69.8 in
BF:
Progress: 100%

Not sure what it was today. I went into the gym and did a number of functional exercises for skating. Then I did a mile hike with my fully loaded backpack. Left the gym 2 hours later. The time flew by. I was consistently in the yellow zone (80% Heart Rate) except the couple time I pushed it up to red (90%) or let it go down to green (70%). I didn’t even know I went that long until I checked my stats in the car. 1046 calories burned...almost 400 MEPs- 390. Probably the most I’ve ever gotten in 1 setting.

Tonight I went to group lessons at the rink. Instead of skating with the adults, I skated with the kids at my level. 15 mins of power. 10 minutes of working on back 3 turns. 10 mins of sit spins. 10 minutes of jumps: loop, half loop, & flip. I was shocked when I looked at my app & saw 21 minutes in the red. I was pretty happy with my practice- not just from an exercise stance but an improvement stance. I think I am going to do the group class with the kids the rest of the summer & see how many elements I can get to passing status.

I should be dead tired right now, but I feel full of energy.