#5   ^
Old Tue, Dec-29-09, 10:52

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 374/297/168 Female 5ft 2in
BF:Um yes
Progress: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreyaAZ
1. The first three days of induction can be very, VERY difficult. You may go through "carb withdrawl" and experience flu-like symptoms. Stick it out. It's worth it. Once withdrawl is over, you will feel wonderful -- probably more full of energy than you've felt in years.
FreyaAZ

1.This also needs repeating; After a week or so you will at least be back to normal. I lose alot of potential Atkins buddies because at day 3 they jump ship because they think they will always feel like crap. Hang in till the next week, just knuckle under and do it.

2. Also ingnore people who tell you Atkins will kill you or mess up your metabolism and lots of other crap. If possible don't tell anyone what your doing until you have gotten the plan under your belt and have no lingering doubts yourself.

3. Keep getting back up, it is very hard to get off of the national diet, it takes some practice to get your mind in gear. I can't count the number of times I started induction and re-started it again.

4. Remeber that those of us who are doing good or are at goal are not perfect and it hasn't been easy. Some of my fore mentioned friends have thought that I was just humming along right from the begining. We all have bad meals,days and even weeks.