Thread: Carnivore!
View Single Post
  #232   ^
Old Thu, Feb-20-20, 06:04

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

So I am hitting into that euphoric area of not wanting any food mostly. I am eating a lot lower in food intake right now.

It is not on purpose. It is a normal carnivore thing. Zero carb leads us this way. I ate so big for a good bit and I think my body hit a good sweet nourished spot and said, hey, this body is fine, lets cut back so my appetite is a lot lower. I know it will return but at least it makes me feel ok ya know.

No forced fasting or anything like that. I just do what the body wants in its request for food. But you know it does take a long time for the body to adjust on zero carb and give us true hunger and give us absolutely no hunger at all in such a vibrant 'feel' for us ya know. Like I know I need no food. My body says you are fine. When I say eat, you will eat good again

These are actually extremely deep body/mind feelings. One you can't mostly connect with in eating carbs and many zero carbers know this feeling very personal and understand it. But it is always so hard to type it out and put into words. I like the true body feeling from zero carb. It is outstanding.

So scale said down again....a whole friggin' 3/4 lb. Woof! That is a big number to me vs. the 1/2 lb drops LOL

So everything is going wonderful on zero carb.