View Single Post
  #84   ^
Old Mon, Feb-10-03, 08:09

Plan: atkins
Stats: 203/195/145
BF:38%/26%/23%
Progress: 14%

I have just read all the posts in this forum. I found most of them very entertaining. Toner started out merely stating he found a way to satisfy his sweet tooth. He didn't say anyone had to do it, just that he did and he was still well within his carb level to keep the furnace burning those love handles. Wow he sure hit a chord with a lot of you. You jumped right on him for even suggesting such a traiterous thing, a half a candy bar!!!! If it works for him then why not??? I thought he was just sharing something he thought may help someone out there get over the sweet craveings. That's it. T hen he was attacked, called a moron, and as most of you can see finally left the forum. Too bad too it was very intersting when he was still posting.
I agree with him. I've been a totally devout atkins follower. I've given up, and that's what it is.. is giving up, chocolate and anything with white flour or sugar 3 years ago. Yes I lost weight very quickly but sorry, weak as I am I couldn't stick to that strict a WOE. Now I'm allowing myself some extras and if eating a 15 carb "candy bar" soothes whatever it soothes and takes me a little longer to get to my goal then so be it. I think tolerance and acceptence are great things. Do what works for you but tolerate if not accept what is working for me.