View Single Post
  #87   ^
Old Tue, Apr-28-20, 07:35

Plan: Custom 22/2 Clean Fast
Stats: 290/258/210 Male 72.5
BF:
Progress: 40%

Well I will give my spill on all of this.

I live right outside a city in the county, and as you all know I am 8 years out from a heart transplant. I have been on heavy immune suppression drugs since day 1. I AM NOT WORRIED THAT MUCH. WHY you ask? cause they have always told us to be this way as in stay away from big crowds, sick people, if they look unhealthy, coughing, pneumonia, flu, bird flu,scars, soooo many things can take us out it's crazy.

I have been at home for the past 2 months plus, but yes I have been to some stores, and gas stations in my little town which has no cases. In my county 17 college kids had it and recovered. I took my fast car to get built to make it faster to the epicenter 3 hours away and I am fine. My buddy who help me with his truck and trailor work for Lowes which he said has been Packed with people .

I ordered all my meds and have 9 months worth of all, and my Vit D, and other I take. I am still fasting for about 20 hours and exercising and walking at parks and my streets which many people are walking now.

Food:

before all this we butchered hogs before all of this and I have 2 freezer full of fresh meat. I alos started preping 2 years ago and have a 8 months supply of Long life (30 year storage) food. I have packs of surgical grade makes and N95's. Now I have not had to dip into any of my stash, but if I do that means things are bad .

Today is April 28th, and Sam's has TP, my fav thick cut apple wood smoke back, sausage, eggs, LC veggies, and tons more. they are opening places back up already, and I am still going to stay away, and we have not spent any big money at all.

All in all I have worn a mask 1 time, and funny thing is I had to wear a mask for about a year after my transplant lol, it nothing new to me. All these steaps to be safe is what all transplant have to live by for life.