View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Mar-27-15, 03:20

Plan: LC Paleo
Stats: 316/275/196 Male 72 Inches
BF:41%
Progress: 34%
Default Totally New To Paleo - Any help would be appreciated :-)

Hello everyone - I been a member here since the start of the year on this ID I was a member previously for a few years using the site for reference whilst I was on Atkins.

I lost 11 stone on Atkins and kept it off for 6 years but in the last 5 years I have put a lot of it back on - I got married stopped working out and i gave up.

I been weight training on and off, never been a huge fan of running but like swimming,cycling and alike.

I was wondering if anyone can help me RE: the Paleo lifestyle, needless to say I will be researching loads on here over the next few weeks but any general pointers to get me up and running ( pardon the pun!) would be appreciated.

I have a basic knowledge on Paleo but I would rather people treat me as a total novice :-)

I can do low carb (20 grams or less a day ) fairly easily, but I understand with Paleo carbs are not as restricted but more that you can have veg and fruit ( to some degree and im not likely to have much of any fruit to start with) and hearty protein source in meals.

Am I also right in thinking that for fat loss I should be basically looking for more natural workouts, kettle bells, running etc?

any help would be great - as you can see im new to this.

PS - I just bought the Paleo For Dummies book too.

Thanks,

Stephen
Sponsored Links