#1   ^
Old Sat, May-23-20, 23:26

Plan: low carb/keto
Stats: 234.8/215.2/154 Female 163cm
BF:
Progress: 24%
Default Hello, yet another newbie!

Hi everyone!

My name’s Christine and I’m just making a quick post to say hello and introduce myself.

I started going low carb mid January this year and have lost just over 10 kilos in that time. I initially was interested in doing Keto from the beginning but felt a bit overwhelmed at first so just gradually reduced my carbs until I’m now at the point where I’m usually under 20g a day. I found the weight loss slow at first but it really sped up once I’d gone ‘full keto’ so to speak! I also usually intermittent fast (16/8).

Like a lot of people the last 6-8 weeks I’ve been a bit slack due to isolation and routine changes etc. This week I went completely off the rails eating pretty much every carb in sight. I’ve really noticed the changes with less energy and generally feeling a bit ‘blerg’. I miss the full feeling I get from eating low carb and find it really helps curb my snacking and cravings for sweet things.

So, back on the wagon tomorrow. I’m even thinking of maybe using the journal section here to keep me more accountable.
Sponsored Links