View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Tue, Jul-24-07, 05:21

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Geezum crow, Gina! Holy cow, Gina! You're doing GREAT!!!!!

We should be the ones asking YOU what we're doing wrong, not the other way around. 51 pounds since December?!?!?!?!?! That's GREAT!!!!!

What the heck is up with DH, though, huh? Hiding your resources away in order to "preserve" them. If this is too personal, don't feel you have to answer, but is he with you on this journey? I mean, does he support what you're doing? Cuz it sounds like he might be trying to derail you. BUT, that's only the view from the outside after reading one short sentence.

If you're hungry, EAT! You're exercising at a pretty intense rate. You need to fuel your body for that. Up your protein to maybe 120 grams a day and see if that helps. And play around with fat. I do better (when exercising) when I eat a bit more fat. I'm 52 now, 5'6", and have always done my best when I'm around 1300 calories with 65% fat, 30% protein, and 5% carbs. Your body is not mine, though, so you might need different percentages. You can get that from Fitday, as you know.

And don't worry about not having the appetite suppression. Some people don't experience that as much as others. I really think you need to up your food intake, though, because of your workouts.

Good luck!!!