View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Jun-18-03, 10:51

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 340/310/240 Male 6'7"
BF:
Progress: 30%

Natural supplements, a proprietary blend of amino acids and precursor nutrients will enhance the body's natural production of HGH and IGF-1. Studies have shown that amino acids such as arginine, glutamine and lysine can significantly increase the production of HGH. In addition, supplements such as GABA and Broad bean can have a very positive effect on HGH production. Yes. Diet, exercise and lifestyle all have an impact on HGH levels. Certain foods can spike HGH levels and exercise leads to an increase in HGH. In addition, something as simple as getting more sleep can increase your HGH levels. Our pituitary gland produces HGH while we are in deep sleep. Therefore, the more we sleep the more opportunity we have to produce HGH. Atkins advantage has some of the same ingredients as the precursor supplements do. I have been researching this for a while and it looks very interesting.
I heard there are a few good products and alot of bad ones out there, do some research before you buy. I am looking at two products, ProminoPlus and Pro hGH.