View Single Post
  #41   ^
Old Mon, Dec-06-21, 09:20

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Jaz don't get me started on inflation and food costs and everything else is skyrocketing....even service costs. Scary. Gonna unbalance the entire world even more, ok don't get me started HA

Yea the vet if he nips just slaps a muzzle on him fast....the tech holds him strong and those nails get cut fast Done deal!

Plus KEEP him on his food and that liver sprinkle is a good thing but key is once he is 'set on his food' then keep him on it. Pancreatis and all that comes from eating other junk that the pancreas can't process easily and then ya got a sick dog.....so you are doing great with him. He will eat and 'get it' and like ya said, he is a smart doggie, he will be fine

Nicco, my mom is Lithuanian. So kinda close to the German area HA Her mom, my grandma and grandpa came straight over from Lithuania and stared a life. Coal miner in PA. Grandma had 7 kids, mom the oldest and the only one left alive now thru it all. I don't know why she wants to call Elsie cause everyone in the family agreed that Elsie was the biggest pain in the azz out of all of them and damn, they darn near didn't like her that much HAHA Cool thing is my bro Rich did ancestry on both sides and it is super interesting. My Dad's parents came over from Newfoundland and he is pursuing those lines now. ME, I got no interest to do that research at all but he loves that kind of stuff. Cool to hear about it all but ain't gonna go looking for any of it HA

Lori. You are there. You look fab. You NEED THAT mental maintenance mindset now. It is ok to go up and down 5-8 and be fine and ALLOW it without worrying. I think your best fine shorts you love golfing should be your 'keep it right there' shorts ya know. They get tight, you go all in smart....they fit fine, you are eating fine You are doing great Lori and look fine too!!

Rest. Yea when you need it you need it plus it is a season change. into the cold we go and it can drag us down a bit.....let's all hibernate now LOL

-------------today is pork ribs in oven and later will be some meatballs I am making for family or just make my extra burger meat into cheeseburger patties.

simple.

keep it there is key for me.

all good, just living life and 'doing'