View Single Post
  #32   ^
Old Sat, Dec-04-21, 08:02

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori glad your lunch went well.....buy lunch, heck yea I wouldn't be cooking any lunch for that group but I can drive and get it HA

I am cold too! I SO feel ya on that! Which is why when kid in college, my happy azz is thinking move to more south. I am finding heat come heck or highwater but with elderly stuff happening and more, might be a tad longer than I think, but darn I am gonna get there. No way I am doing my old age in cold

Nicco so glad you and DH are having a blast. Pickleball gives stress release and time in the sun and good vibes, then ya can work a bit but still be on vacay, your hubby is getting a good mix! Love it.

and you are becoming the social butterfly. tree lightening and happy hour....yea I can handle that too, just enough without being TOO much

OH NO clue on your mom. wow. Yea with age the crazy starts to come. I see it now crazy in that my mom is confusing SO much now. She wants to call Elsie. Dead on 20 yrs now and I said that, you are forgetting and she passed long time ago and my mom got SO sad, then asked about the other siblings and I said dead dead dead and she is the last and she got more sad and NOW I AM NOT ever saying that shit again......I am saying, they are working, can't call now...and she WILL forget so.........ugh..........when mom when on this blood thinner pill and lasic pill added to her low bp pill from this body fluid 'congestive heart failure' issue, she went downhill. Gonna get her oxygen level checked. Wondering if this downhill thing is about oxygen. Only checking will tell. But since her heart event and pills, not looking good, downhill steadily. ugh but might be the damn pills? will check, chat up and appt with heart doc and I want oxygen levels checked cause when that happens and it goes low, any person gets very confused. shot in the dark maybe Hope your mom comes thru ok on healing and does well, but darn, alot of times the crap goes downhill but life sure is what it is and throws it all at us. Sending hugs to your mom!!

Jazz, I am the same. Dark at 6 at night feels like friggin' midnight and I am off. I so get that!

Very cool you and dogger are family and in sync now takes time with a pup but you can mold them to fit you and it sounds like you guys are a great pair!!

-------------food today is country pork ribs and cheeseburger patties.
Simple. No change from that is best for me.

of course I gotta make sausage links, french toast, fried egg for mom with tons of syrup LOL She inhales that meal which is good, at almost 94 does it really matter what one eats HAHA

hubby working
kid sleeping
all good here

no xmas stuff happening. no care about it and kid didn't even ask about the tree etc. So just not bothering TIL the hub or kid asks HAHA
hey I don't have to do it all on some timeline.....others can chime in. will be interesting to see when kid says, hey mom where is Xmas? wait and see LOL