View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Oct-09-13, 09:16

Plan: Atkins & IF
Stats: 260/213/145 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 41%

Congratulations! My suggestion is to research paleo plans. You may not go all the way with it, but I think just focusing on whole foods is fine! People existed and thrived for hundreds or thousands of years that way! If it wasn't good for you before, it's especially not good for you now. I did a moderate carb plan for all three of my pregnancies. I ate as much fruit and veggies as I wanted. Period. I gained around 25 pounds with each of them and it was gone before even leaving the hospital. I seem to carry a lot of fluid in pregnancy. My babies were light and healthy and perfect. I would suggest that you actually decrease your fiber because I've read lots of stuff that suggests that it actually constipates people who are not eating processed junk. What worked for me to relieve constipation in pregnancy was adding more fat into my diet. Give it a try! You've tried upping the fiber and it hasn't improved, so try backing off of it. Digestion will slow down in pregnancy. Just no way around it. Drink your water and add some fat! Your baby's brain loves fat!!