#10   ^
Old Sat, Nov-28-20, 20:36

Plan: 12/25/63 (c/p/f)
Stats: 218/207.8/155 Female 66 in
BF:
Progress: 16%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowjax
Hey LostAgain! Great job with your steps forward today.

Are you going to be following Atkins by the book or just the overall principles of it? I know some people work well following by the book and others don't.

Nice job getting the fridge stocked and prepped with some good options for the first 3-4 days. That will really help.

Have a great evening!

Thanks!

In the past I have started doing Atkins straight up for a month and then moving to overall principles once cravings are under control. I normally shop for fresh food, but because I've been depressed and had been ordering Doordash every day, I just bought their branded frozen food and snacks for a few days so I don't have to think about it or plan meals. I have no doubt this is the first step to feeling better and I'll be preparing my own food soon. If I get through the first 48 hours, usually it means I'll do fine.

I tend to do better cold turkey like you, so tomorrow I want to keep it to 20g. I have done low carb about three times before, with the last attempt being the most successful and lasting 2 years. Let's see how it goes. Do you have a journal here?