#119   ^
Old Sun, May-29-05, 23:38
"Slaying My Demons"

Plan: Keto
Stats: 262.2/189.2/155 Female 5'8"
BF:Hell Yes!
Progress: 68%

Hi Om
As long as you are on induction I would avoid oatmeal and other grains. As you up the amount of carbs you can have oatmeal becomes more do able. It's still pretty spendy though. 20 grms of oatmeal, that's the amount in the Apple Cinnamon Bowl Muffin, has 14 grams carb and two grams of fiber. Be sure that your WOE will support that much carb at one meal.
I've done as you've suggested and made up mixes of food combinations that I use frequently. It works great! I would suggest that if you are going to put flax meal in it that you only make up a supply that will be used in a week or so and keep it in the fridge. Flax seed once it is ground goes rancid quickly and should be refrigerated.
Don't know about mixing the liquid flavors. Those to me tend to be something I like to leave to the end to suit my taste at the moment. They're the ingredient that puts the signature on the finished product. Just me though. I'm sure that you could make up concoctions that could be stored in the fridge for a week or so.
I'm thinking that your egg idea is one that you might want to experiment with. You might just get a hard boiled yolk in the middle. I guess it depends on how long you want to cook it.
This is a good thread. Couldn't agree with you more. I've really enjoyed reading and being a part of it. Thanks again you guys!
Sig