Old Mon, May-23-05, 15:48
Experimenter

Plan: DDF
Stats: 202/185.4/179 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy101
I think what she is saying it cannot be legally sold in the US - the illegal part would be on the seller's side, not the recipient. I read up on it a while back, has to do with the licensing agreement through the manufacturer - this is where it would be "illegal" to sell in the U.S. as stated in the licensing agreement. I'm guessing that the "splenda syrup" that you've purchased is most likely some sort of fiber supplement sweetened with splenda, thus giving you "liquid splenda," but it's not liquid splenda that is manufactured as that.

Kind of funny if ya think about it... imagine black market liquid splenda - who'd have thought??

Ok, I'm getting overly picky probably but I wouldn't call breach of contract illegal. You aren't breaking a law, you're breaking a contract you make with another party. It doesn't carry any criminal penalties. And lots of times it doesn't even carry any penalities especially if it is unenforceable.

All the liquid splenda I've gotten has been water + splenda and maybe some citric acid as a preservative.

Quote:
Sweetzfree is a clear liquid syrup base, highly concentrated, and made soley from 100% pure Sucralose in a purified water concentrate. It dissolves fully and instantly in any food or beverage. It is so highly concentrated, that you use very little. Sweetzfree can be used in cooking, baking, desserts, beverages, or anywhere else you use sugar or other sweet flavoring substances. Sweetzfree, no matter how much you use, or how sweet you make things, adds absolutely NO calories, NO carbs, and NO Maltodextrin fillers, or anything else to your sweet creations other than a totally naturally sweet taste!

Actually, it is so concentrated it is very difficult to use.