View Single Post
  #92   ^
Old Thu, Jul-03-03, 22:47
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 365/-/150 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 19%

Hi ladies, I've been away awhile and it's so nice to see you all are getting together. I guess I will have to learn some new words, because after catching up on the posts I had no idea what some words even were. This is going to be fun. Looks like I'll arrive in Sg about August 8 or 9. Seems like everyone likes sashimi especially the salmon. Oh no, I like my fish cooked Someone wrote and asked me about bringing over some supplies. I have an interview next week with my relocation advisor and will see if that's allowed. I know I offered and will try, but have to follow their rules so they don't throw all my stuff out. I live near Sacramento in California and it's hot here, but not so humid. But I was reading about the "odors" and I was experiencing the same so changed to Mitchem deodorant and it seems to be helping. Am looking forward to this new adventure. Don't worry about throwing out the buns, I do it all the time. There is one burger place here called In and Out and they make burgers protein style and use lettuce instead of buns. Love them.. When I eat pizza I just eat it all but the crust, some people think it's wasteful, but I tell them it helps me control my blood sugar which is true. I'll try to check this forum more often, it's great to see all the suggestions. lngirl (aka ellen)