#1   ^
Old Sun, Mar-11-18, 19:47
Monday came.

Plan: my own
Stats: 275/228.6/155 Female 5'4"
BF:ummm . . . ?
Progress: 39%
Default Looking for a good swimwear brand

. . . and by `good', I mean as supportive as I am used to, but in a smaller size.

Several years ago, Junonia had a super-sale on swimsuits, and I bought probably half-a-dozen of them in a range of sizes and styles. They were chlorine-resistant, made of a sturdy, resilient stretch fabric, good coverage, and supportive bras.

I noticed today in the pool that the smallest size I have (their size 0) is really not covering me all that decently anymore, and it may be time to think about replacing it. However, I don't have a go-to brand at this point. I think that this is one of the few areas in which we luck out, clothes-wise. The swimsuits made for bigger women are built truck-tough to get the job done.

The suits I see for smaller women seem constructed of flimsy, clingy nylon by people who assume that all of us have anti-gravity tits and flawless skin that we want to flash to the world, and no assorted lumps and bumps that can benefit from a bit of restraining fabric.

I basically need suits constructed like the Junonias, but sized smaller. Do any of you maintainers have a go-to brand that you can recommend?
Sponsored Links