View Single Post
  #50   ^
Old Thu, Sep-12-02, 13:29

Plan: MyLCWOL
Stats: 485/366/210 Male 72 inches
BF:
Progress: 43%

Tyrelle,
I am by no means the expert here, but if you look at the Lyle McDonald article, it has some charts towards the end. First step is to determine your Lean Body Mass. Now I see your target weight is 195? How did you reach that number? My guess is that you are closer to my size, therefore I would assume your Lean Body Mass is closer to 200 pounds and your ideal weight is somewhere above that. I may be wrong on this. I am 6 feet tall, large bone structure. So for example for me, with a Lean Body Mass of 200 pounds, the McDonald Article suggests the follow gram ratios for a 24 hour carb up. I would not go beyond 24 hours since the benefits are not worth the risks of putting on fat.

Carb 900 grams
Fat 83 grams
Protein 193 grams

I like grams better than caloires, because for me grams are easier to visualize.

Next, there are some details regarding consuming calories within 2 hours of depletion workout. Check back one page for my post on my Carb plan.

Finally, you need to move from Hi GI carbs to Lower GI carbs as you go from Friday night to Saturday night.

Again, If anyone with more experience would like to chime in, be my guest.

Regards,
Lux