Attitude is a Choice

Plan: No sugar, flour, wheat
Stats: 228.4/209.0/170 Female 5'6"
BF:stl/too/mch
Progress: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by missru
Hi All-

Love SB! Ending week 1 and was doing well 'til Easter. Did great with the food, made a cheesecake that I used to make on Atkins, all SB legal, artichoke hearts that I bake and used parm cheese in place of bread crumbs for the topping, BUT, drank 3 glasss of red wine at dinner. So that day was blown but moving on...
Really struggling with creamer in my coffee. That fake half and half is gross and only 2 tbsp is even worse. Skim milk in coffee is disgusting and so is soy milk. Blehk!
I have almond milk (unsweetened vanilla) which is actually quite good in the coffee, adds a nice nutty taste.
Can't find any info on it though and if it's SB legal and what is it? A fat?

Hi and Welcome!
Did you find the food lists and meal plans yet? They are located in our daily check in thread. Its best for you to print them up to use as reference.

That wine will send you back a couple of days. I'd start over.
I drink 1 cup of coffe daily, a big mug actually, and I use real half and half in it. I know, not truly legal but I do watch how much I use and keep it to a minimum.
I don't know where the almond milk falls as a food category and will try to find out for you.