#5   ^
Old Sun, Mar-08-20, 10:48

Plan: EF/Fung IDM/keto
Stats: 375/225.4/175 Female 66.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by WereBear
As long as you take K2 with the D3 it's not a problem, I understand. 87 sounds GOOD.
Interesting, I was just reading or seeing a video or something the other day (damn, hate it when I can't remember). Anyway whoever it was was talking about vitamin D3 and how important it was to take K2 with it.

It stuck with me because in all my years in the LCHF world I had read so much about optimal D3, and never once until this week had I read that you needed to take K2 with it.

Well, I shouldn't say *never* I suppose. I remember years back my son's goal for making money was to create a tablet that included D3, K2 and vitamin A, which he said was also important but only if balanced properly, and that all three needed to be balanced but were critical for health. He even did a little research on finding suppliers for all three of those. Nobody was making a pill that included them all at the time.

I do see pills at amazon now that do include both K2 and D3. I have them both as separate bottles. I do take both daily but wasn't even fully aware that I actually should. I guess I need to do some research on why both should be taken together. For the longest time I took D3 only without even thinking about taking K2.