View Single Post
  #85   ^
Old Tue, Apr-24-18, 10:42

Plan: VLC
Stats: 331.8/182.0/175 Female 68.5"
BF:
Progress: 96%

Hello Everyone!

Super busy again today, AND I have to leave in an hour for the dentist in Green Bay to get my tooth fixed. I had a vertigo incident a couple days ago and fell, hitting my teeth on the nightstand. I chipped off the front tooth of my bridge.

But after today I will have my smile back.

Lunch will have to be a protein shake for me today, and I will have my chicken soup for dinner. I am spending the night over at my Aunt's house in Green Bay. I packed up a few little containers of soup to bring with me.

I never did get to Walgreens to get the sale tuna! I wish I did, as I only have one left and I am bringing it with me for this trip. My aunt has mayo, so that's taken care of. I wish I had some spinach to put it upon, though.

Weight is the same, by the way. But I am losing inches, I can tell. I had a pair of shorts last summer that were too tight to wear. I just put them on and I can pull them down without unzipping them! I love it when that happens. But I was hoping to get a season in with those shorts as they are a cute stars & stripes pattern. Maybe I can stitch in the seams....I don't have a sewing machine, so I don't know if that will work.

Here is a photo of my cute shorts:

You all have a great day!