View Single Post
  #25   ^
Old Wed, Jan-02-19, 05:35

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

We have the Chosen Foods brand too, but liter bottle of Avocado Oil is even better deal, just saying'
The recipe in post #1, whip it up in the same straight-sided jar that it stays in, only the immersion blender blade needs washing.

New coupon cycle starts today I hope those huge pallets stacked to the ceiling with candy and cookies are gone. Looking at the original list I have to say the sous vide grass-fed beef is darn convenient, esp. if tending to a carnivore diet. The package has two smaller sealed pouches, just pull out a few slices, leave at room temp to take off chill, and done.
Kristie Sullivan's Keto Gatherings book is supposed to be out today..it will be interesting to see what other "diet" books are on the table now.

6 weeks + since bought greenery door wreath and still looks perfect. Only once did I take it off door in a storm to let the rain re-fresh it for a bit. Poinsettias great too...always amazed with the vast quantities of fresh plants stacked up but in better shape than a local nursery.