Plan: Primal/P:E
Stats: 171/145/145 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Join a supportive online community.

Quote:
Eat from smaller plates
This works, though it pretty much happened to me spontaneously. You learn pretty quickly that nutrient-dense LC food really doesn't take up much space. I hardly ever use dinner plates. You have to be prepared to wrap your head around that, if you were formerly like me and plowing back huge plates of food. I use sandwich plates most of the time and I rather like "soup plates" for saucy dishes like curry. I use ramekins for yogurt and cottage cheese - they hold 1/2 cup.

Quote:
3. Keep a kettlebell or dumbbell in the kitchen by the kettle. Each time you walk by, you are being visually prompted to pick it up. Why not do some bicep curls every time you walk by?
I've become a huge fan of micro-workouts. I hate working out and I'm basically not doing it unless I can do it in the same amount of time I can clean the toilet or throw on a load of laundry. I don't like doing housework, either, but it's just something that has to be done - the quicker, the better.

Quote:
4. Ditch the scales. If our weight goes up by two pounds, we think we’ve done something bad. If it drops, we think we’ve done something good. In reality, we’ve often done nothing different.
This, I respectfully disagree with, depending on your psychology. I think most of us need to get desensitized to the fluctuations, and/or figure out what they can mean. Daily weighing has helped me track unpredictable menopause-era menstrual cycles, effects from foods, medications, symptoms of edema, dehydration, etc. If you can treat it as data, do it.

Quote:
5. Keep your bedroom clean and calm. Have a dim bedside light by your bed, to encourage reading. Move your phone charger outside the bedroom. Consider removing your television.
These, I agree with, except my phone is my alarm and my flashlight if power goes out. But I have ZERO screen time once I'm in bed. I've had no TV in the room since I was 19 and lived in a single room.