View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Mon, Jan-19-09, 14:08
Every moment is NOW.

Plan: LC (ketogenic)
Stats: 520/381/280 Female 66 inches
BF: Why yes it is.
Progress: 58%

Forget all that. I've revised it to 2 days a week only, with each specific muscle having one exercise (six sets), and so each focus-muscle only being used once per week.

I made a workout log in googledocs (spreadsheet) since I have my laptop with me when I workout in the living room so I can review form on everything (or I forget the details, still too new to me). This way I can basically do "as much as I can, feasibly" in each set, and record it, and after a couple weeks I think I'll be able to clearly see what's needing more vs. less weight or reps. I record each set's weight and reps and it calculates the total load for that exercise that day, the average for intensity, so I can more easily compare one day to another, plus have a list so I remember what I'm supposed to be doing.

Shrunk so it wouldn't exceed the browser screen in this display of course.

To make it simpler for me (since computer work is a breeze for me), I've also made a page for each major exercise. Later, once I'm back to my computer again (and not working out), I'll just copy and paste the lines from the exercises of that day, to their individual sheets. This way I hope to focus real clearly on what I'm accomplishing for each exercise.

That's only sample data above, just to example what info goes in there (mostly using 5/8/10# weights).